If you are considering establishing a commercial cheesemaking enterpise or looking to develop your existing business, I may be able to work with you to maximise your potential.
I can also provide technical advice to support existing cheesemakers enhance existing products, develop new products or solve cheesemaking challenges.
Contact Neil Willman to discuss your requirements.
- Technical advice on cheesemaking
- Recipe formulation to suit equipment and plant
- Troubleshooting for manufacturing problems
- Regular performance and product appraisal.
- Development of systems and processes (eg storage and maturing)
- Cheese Grading and sensory evaluation services
- Advice on staffing levels
Factory design services
- Existing sites: Inspection, selection and suitability advice, recommendations
- New sites: Provision of complete floor plan layout to the client Liaison with the building architects
- Review of clients own plans
- Advice to contractors
- Commissioning equipment including production runs in new facilities.
- Equipment selection recommendations.
- Designing and commissioning new equipment if required
- Custom designed equipment
- Assistance with equipment purchasing
- Advice on new and used equipment suitability for purpose
- Estimates of equipment, set up and building costs
- Product costings
- Assistance with the preparation of operating budgets
- Estimates of equipment and set up costs
- Product costing (single product) using spreadsheet with costing scenarios.
- Multiple products costings
- Cheesemaker advice
- In house staff training
- Training advice
- In house staff training at the time of commissioning
- Advice on packaging and marketing, where appropriate
- Dispute Mediation over product quality issues